Canvases look great in a gallery wall or in a multiple Canvas layout.
Here is a basic three Canvas layout that makes it easy to achieve.
What you'll need.
1) A landscape photo (wide) for the middle
2) Two portrait photos (tall) for the sizes.
Small: A 12”x18” in the middle with two 8”x12” on each side (the Canucks family photo attached on this page. You can use the throw pillow in the image as a size reference)
- This will require a space of at least 40” wide
Medium: 18”x24” in the middle with two 12”x18” on each side
- This will require a space at least of 54” wide
Large: 24”x36” in the middle with two 16”x24” on each side. (the wedding couple image attached to this page)
- This will require a space of at least 74” wide
Extra Large: 60"x40" in the middle with two 26"x40" on each side.
- This will require a space of at least 118" wide.